Hey, you! Yes you ….with the five o’clock shadow and newest electronic gadget. When’s the last time you did something to benefit your largest organ? I’m not talking about your lungs or your heart. I’m talking about your SKIN!
It’s the first thing a woman looks at when she sees you. Here’s 5 skin care wishes your woman wants you to have:
- MOIST LIPS
When you kiss her passionately, she wants to feel your moisturized lips on hers, rather than scratchy, dried lips.
- QUALITY PRODUCTS
Don’t use shampoo on your face—or any other body soap while you are in the shower. Is your skin hydrated, moisturized and exfoliated? A woman can tell the difference.
Good skin care will give you confidence to look your woman in the eyes and sweep her off her feet.
- SMOOTH SKIN
What does your woman feel when she caresses your face? Does your skin feel rough and scaley?
- CLEAR SKIN
All of us have had blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads. You just can’t ignore them. You have to get rid of them through daily routines.
So what are you waiting for? You have my number ….
(Thank you to Mel Gibson who was in the movie “What Women Want” released in 2000 with director Nancy Meyers).
- Your skin is thicker than a woman’s skin. Your skin care needs to be a little different from the ladies in your life.
- Generally speaking, your skin is more oily than a woman’s skin. You can thank your testosterone for that! It is responsible for your skin generating a higher amount of oil secretions. Higher oil production means you are more susceptible to acne-related problems. Your skin care products need to be selected to help with your skin requirements.
- Your skin is more delicate than your girlfriend’s skin. That’s right! Batman has more delicate skin than Catwoman. Why? Several reasons, but one is because daily shaving destroys the hydrolipidic film, which has a main function to defend the skin against bacteria. When this is destroyed, it leads to loss of natural lubrication and protection.
- When it comes to skin cancer, you have a higher incidence of all forms of skin cancer compared to the women in your life. This is especially true of Caucasian men in the United States. It is more common for you to have melanoma on your upper back, ears, head, face and neck since you often go shirtless in the summer and have less covering on your body by your hair – especially as you age.
- You think the women in your life are a ball of nerves? Compared to you, you might be right! You have less nerve fibers (about 50% less) than women’s skin.
Taking all of these facts into consideration, you and I will select the best skin care products to give your woman exactly what she wants. I want you to be the best man you can be skin-wise. Call me.